Good morning. Today I am sharing a couple of mixed media projects created with Wisteria Lane and Artistic Affirmations stamp sets from Chocolate Baroque.
My first is a small decorative hanger.
The theme for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Wed) is ‘add some texture’ – so I have submitted this one.
- Wisteria Lane and Artistic Affirmations stamp sets
- White board panel (15 X 10cm) and circles (White Board Shapes kit), gold metallic satin card, pink card and turquoise glitter card
- Decorative Lace and Regal Border dies (Heartfelt Creations) and decorative element die (unknown brand)
- Acrylic paints (turquoise, pink, purple)
- Versamark Inkpad
- Embossing powders (yellow, pink, purple – Lindy’s Stamp Gang)
- Texture paste and gilding wax (Pebeo)
- Texture stencil (Claritystamp)
- Glossy Accents
- Scrap lace trim and pink ribbon
- Faux gems, pearls and sequins
- Glitter glue and 3D glue gel
- Variety of small plastic container lids and a straw (for printing)
How it was done:
- Texture paste was applied onto the background panel through a stencil.
- The white board shapes were coloured with acrylic paints. Plastic lids and a straw were used to print circles. Gilding wax was applied to the edges.
- Images were stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with coloured powders.
- The hanger was extended on the top and base using die cut panels.
- Elements were glued down using 3D glue gel for added depth and dimension.
- Finished with lace trim, faux gems, sequins and glitter glue for sparkle.
Beautiful hanger, Ann – so elegant! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Thank you x.