Good evening. I created this one using Essence of Nature and Rose Tree stamp sets from Chocolate Baroque.
The theme on this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Wed) is ‘Sparkle and Shine’ – so I have entered this one.
- Essence of Nature and The Rose Tree stamp sets
- 8 X 8 inch card blank, white stamping card, black shimmer paper (recycled Claritystamp stencil packaging), ready made silver mirror card die cut frames
- Inkpads: Memento (London Fog), Versamark, Versafine (Onyx Black)
- Embossing powder (silver glitter)
- Glitter glue (silver)
- Scalloped circle die (Tattered Lace)
How it was made:
- The floral spray was stamped with Memento directly onto the card blank, avoiding the area of the central circle. The leafy fern and sentiment were stamped onto the scalloped circle with Versafine. Frames and mat were glued to the card front.
- The leaves were stamped with Versamark onto black paper, embossed with silver powder and cut out. They were lightly shaped with a ball tool and glued in place with 3D glue gel for dimension.
- Finished with glitter glue for added sparkle.