Good morning. Today I am sharing one of my recent makes using Indian themed stamp sets from Chocolate Baroque.
The theme for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge (Mon) is ‘Stamp on it’ – so I have entered this one.
My first project for today is a pretty little heart hanger. Lots of bling on this one.
- Paisley Elephant and Indian Textiles stamp sets
- White board heart (from White Board Shapes Hearts and Circles Pack), heat resistant acetate, white stamping card
- Inkpads: StazOn Ink (Jet Black), Versafine (Onyx Black), Versamark
- Sparkle pens (Spectrum Noir – gold, teal blue)
- Alcohol pens (pink, yellow)
- Metallic paints (Starlight’s Pink Sunset and Rich Gold, Viva Décor Precious Metal 501)
- Pebeo Gilding Wax (Empire Gold)
- WOW Embossing Powders with glitter (Calypso, Daytona Sands, Florida Sunset)
- Soft Form Relief Paste (Copper)
- Ribbon (gold), mixed beads and small metal bell, faux gems (green round, clear, blue and pink drops)
- Fevicryl gem glue and 3D glue gel
How it was done:
- The heart was painted with pink metallic paints and edged with gilding wax. The script was stamped onto the background with StazOn and gold metallic paint.
- Relief Paste was applied to the large background stamp and left to dry overnight. A little StazOn Ink was applied over the surface, along with gilding wax, to emphasise the texture. This was glued to the heart.
- The peacock and sentiment were stamped with Versafine onto stamping card, coloured with sparkle pens and cut out. The sentiment was edged with black ink and attached with 3D glue gel.
- The peacock was stamped onto acetate with Versamark and heat embossed with multiple colours of powder. A little colour was applied to the back with alcohol pens. The peacock was cut out and layered up, applied to the heart with 3D glue gel.
- Gems were glued down with fast grab strong PVA glue.