My second project today is a vibrant card with matching Birthday tag.
The theme for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge is ‘Stamp on it’ so I have entered this one.
- Indian Textiles and Paisley Elephant stamp sets, Silhouette Palaces Stencil 1 and Stencil 2
- A5 card blank, mount board tag (11 X 5cm), white stamping card (21 X 7cm), flower cut from white vellum and white card leafy sprig
- Inkpads: Versamark
- Brusho Powders (Turquoise, Leaf Green) and Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magical Powders (pink, purple, yellow)
- Fine embossing powders (Rich Gold, White)
- Metallic paints (Starlight Rich Gold, Viva Décor Precious Metal 501 pink)
- Sparkle pens (Spectrum Noir – clear, turquoise, deep purple, cerise pink)
- Fine tipped markers (black, opaque white)
- Gel pens (clear glaze and gold)
- Large faux gem and sequins, organza ribbons (turquoise, lilac)
How they were made:
- The card strip and tag were coloured with water soluble powders, dropping them onto the card and spritzing with water.
- The palaces were stencilled with pink metallic paints. The masks were then overlaid and details added with gold paint. Extra highlights and the roof domes were also coloured with gold. The fine tipped black pen was used to draw in details and extra highlights were added with white pen.
- Sparkling rays were added from the dome tops using clear and gold gel pens plus clear sparkle pen. Black pen was used around the edges to frame.
- The sentiment was stamped onto the tag with Versamark and embossed with white powder. Finished with ribbons, vellum flower, leafy sprig, faux gem and sequins.
- The border was stamped onto the card blank with Versamark, embossed with gold powder and coloured with sparkle pens. Finished with sequins for extra bling. You know that I just cannot resist!
I hope that you have enjoyed my Indian bling makes today x.
Fabulous projects, love the stamps and such vibrant colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra
Thank you x