Birthday card created with Tall Trees, Fantasy Woodland and Birthday Words stamp sets from Chocolate Baroque.
Good afternoon. This was another of my recent show samples created for Chocolate Baroque using the Fantasy Woodland and Tall Trees stamp sets.
- DL card blank and white stamping card
- Fantasy Woodland, Tall Trees and Birthday Words stamp sets
- Inkpads: Versamark, Marvy Matchables (Purple dye based)
- Embossing Powder (Crafters Companion Holo Twinkle)
- Water based inks (Spectrum Noir Aquatints, Lyndy’s Stamp Gang Spritzers) and Brusho Powders
- Alcohol marker (purple)
- Fine tipped marker (opaque white)
How it was done:
- The main tree and sentiment were stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with the white sparkle powder.
- The background was coloured with water based inks and some Brusho crystal dropped into the wet inks.
- The background trees and foliage were stamped with dye based ink.
- Touches of white pen were added to extend the scene and highlight. The topper was edged with the purple marker to frame and glued to…
View original post 3 more words