Quick and easy card created with the Tall Trees and Words of Wisdom stamp sets from Chocolate Baroque.
Good morning. Today I am sharing a quick and easy card using stamps from the Tall Trees and Words of Wisdom stamp sets. The background was created by spritzing and splattering with lime green and bright pink ink sprays. I then quickly stamped the trees with lime and dark green ink. The sentiments were stamped in dark green ink. I used green alcohol marker to frame the image before gluing to the card and added faux stitching with a fine tipped pen. I finished with the obligatory PVA pearls and clear glitter glue for sparkle (I just cannot help myself – tee hee).
- Tall Trees and Words of Wisdom stamp sets
- A5 blank card
- Heavy cartridge paper
- Spray inks (lime with mica and bright pink)
- Dye based inkpad (dark green)
- Alcohol marker and fine tipped pen (dark green)
- PVA pearls and clear glitter glue
How to make it:
View original post 97 more words