Card created with the Tall Trees, Autumn Edges and Birthday Words stamps from Chocolate Baroque.
Good afternoon. Catching up on a bit of blogging today. This was another of my recent show samples using the Autumn Edges stamp set from Chocolate Baroque.
- Autumn Edges, Birthday Words and Tall Trees stamp sets
- 15cm Kraft card blank, white stamping card
- Inkpads: Versamark, Distress inks (Scattered Straw, Tea Dye), Versafine (Vintage Sepia)
- WOW embossing powder (Metallic Gold Sparkle)
- Water based sparkle pens (red, gold, purple, green)
- Gelato stick (Lemon)
- Glitter glue (gold)
- Shaped die for sentiment topper
How it was done:
The edge was stamped directly onto the card front with Versamark and heat embossed with gold sparkle powder. Coloured with sparkle pens. The yellow Gelato was dissolved in water and painted around the border.
The topper was stamped with Versafine and blended with Distress Inks. Glued to the card with 3D gel for added depth. Finished with…
View original post 4 more words