Products from Heartfelt Creations:
- Arianna Blooms Collection 12 X 12 inch Pad.
- Arianna Lace Die set (HCD 747).
- Vintage Floret Die set (HCD 727).
- Mini Vintage Floret Stamps – (HCPC 3502).
- Cut Mat Create Die sets 1A, 1B to create photo mats and layers, and leafy sprig from set 2A (HCD 749, 750 and 751).
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA, craft knife, metal edged ruler, glass work mat, Dovecraft glitter glue (Crystal) for decorating and Spectrum Noir alcohol pen (DR7 red) for defining card edges.
- Memento dye ink pad (Tuxedo Black) and Memories dye ink pad (Soft Rose) for stamping the flower elements. Distress inks (Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet).
- Photos and sentiments prepared and printed using pigment inks on home computer.
I joined 2 pages from the Arianna Blooms layout design sheets to get a larger page (approx 40 X 30cm) so it could be framed when finished.
I scanned, edited and resized my favourite pictures to fit approx 9 X 7 cm mats and the larger picture to fit page space. I printed these, along with sentiments and text using archival pigment inks. I cut mats and photos using the dies. Text prints were torn into strips and distress inked for a vintage look and to fuse them more into the background.
Flowers were stamped and cut out with dies, along with lace doilies and leafy sprigs for decorating. Extra strips of paper from the pad were also added to balance the design where needed. Glitter glue added a little sparkle to flower centres and the main image.