Good morning. Here is another of my show samples featuring the lovely butterfly stamps and stencils from Chocolate Baroque.
Note: The butterfly stencils were available in the One Day Special offer on Hochanda but sold out. They are now available again directly from Chocolate Baroque. The Kaleidoscope of Butterflies stencil/masks match the Just Butterflies stamp set perfectly.
- Patchwork Butterflies, Just Butterflies and Kaleidoscope of Butterflies stencil/masks
- Inkpads: Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass) and StazOn
- Viva Décor Kristall Gel (Hologram and blue)
- Cordinations card (pink), plain card (pale blue and black), acetate
- Floral stencil (Sheena Douglass)
- 8 X 8 Chains embossing folder (Tattered Lace)
- Die’sire Decorative Scallop Edge die (Crafters Companion)
- Organza ribbon (blue) and PVA pearls (Tonic)
How to make it:
- Two pieces of blue card were cut with the border die. The card blank was created by trimming to approx. 20 X 15.5cm and gluing the decorative border sections together to make a decorative spine. A score line was added to enable the front panel to open.
- The Coredinations card was embossed and lightly sanded to reveal the texture, trimmed and layered onto black card (approx. size 16.5 X 14.5 cm). Distress ink was blended in from the edges to frame.
- The acetate was trimmed to make an overlay for the card front. Images were stamped using StazOn ink. Stencils were laid onto the back and glitter paste applied using a palette knife. After drying, the ribbon was glued down with strong double sided tape. The panel was then glued to the card front, hiding the glue under the ribbon on the left edge.
- Finished with PVA pearls along the decorative spine.