I just love a bit of Halloween Fantasy. Have you seen the FAB new stencil – ‘The End’ – from Powertex? Perfect for Spooky makes.
I used Easy Coat decoupage medium to apply stamped images from the Chocolate Baroque ‘Texture Fragments’ to the background. I also used Easy Structure Paste applied through the stencils and some onto the background and impressed with the stamps for added texture.
No fabric was included in this one but I used a lot of paper cut shapes treated with Transparent Powertex; great for stiffening, gluing and sealing the embellishments.
I hope that you enjoy my spooky scene.
- 30 X 22.5cm stretched canvas
- 30 X 30 cm Stencil (The End)
- Powertex Hardener (Transparent and Ivory)
- Easy Coat Mat Medium
- Easy Structure Paste
- Bister (Green and Yellow)
- Chocolate Baroque Stamps (Texture Fragments)
- Brusho Powders (Lemon and Leaf Green)
- Alcohol Markers
- StazOn Inkpad (Jet Black)
- Gilding wax (gold)
- Tissue paper, card (white and black)
- Electronic cutting files were used to cut the bats (Silhouette), spiders (JM Rush Silhouette Store) and ferns (Tattered Lace Brother ScanNCut USB). The skeletons and vines (Sheena Douglass), and Pumpkin (Sizzix) were cut using dies.