Good morning – well it is that time of year to show a little extra lovey dovey’ness and romance. I made this one with Words of Love, Harlequin Rose and Teardrop stamps from Chocolate Baroque, along with some heart shaped dies.
The theme for this week’s Simon Says Stamp (Mon) Challenge is ‘Love is in the air’ – so I have entered this one.
How it was done:
- The words and border were stamped with Versafine ink onto hammered card. Faux stitching was added with the fine tipped pen. The panel was mounted onto blue card and glued to the card front and ribbons added using red liner tape (extra strong double sided tape). Alcohol ink pen was used to edge the card blank to frame.
- The mandala was stamped onto white card with Versamark and heat embossed with Mica Boss powder. The embossed image remains sticky allowing you to apply gilding flakes, transfer foils or mica powders etc. I used mixed coloured gilding flakes. I then cut out one large and smaller hearts using dies.
- A decorative heart was cut from blue card to mat and layer the larger heart. This was glued to the card with foam pads for added dimension. Finished with PVA pearls.
- Words of Love , Harlequin Rose and Teardrop Baroque Ornament stamps (Chocolate Baroque)
- A5 cream card blank, cream hammered card, blue card, white stamping card
- Alcohol marker and fine tipped pen (blue)
- PVA pearls (gold)
- Mica Boss heat embossing powder
- Gilding flakes (mixed silver, gold, copper)
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens (red, burgundy)
- Inkpads: Versamark and Versafine Majestic Blue)
- Organza (gold) and textured velvet (blue) ribbons
- Heart shaped dies (Tattered Lace)