Good morning. Today I am sharing a quick and easy card made with the Mackintosh themed stamps recently featured on Hochanda. This one can be made in under 15 minutes.
- Mackintosh Beauty, Mackintosh Windows (small flowers) and Amazing Mackintosh Words stamp sets
- Card blank (11.5 X 19cm) with subtle textured and coloured background (or stick a patterned paper to a plain card blank), scrap of stamping card
- Versafine (Onyx Black) and StazOn (Jet Black)*
- WOW embossing powder (Clear Gloss)
- Spectrum Noir Aquatints (red/pink, teal and purple) and Sparkle Pen (clear overlay)
- Ribbon (deep purple)
*I used StazOn to stamp the sentiment on my coated card as I wasn’t sure if Versafine would dry on the slightly shiny surface. If you are using an ‘inkable’ type of card/paper the Versafine will be fine for this.
How to make it:
- Stamp the heart and flowers onto stamping card and heat emboss with clear powder. Cut out elements and colour with inks and sparkle pen.
- Stick the ribbon to card front with double sided tape. Stamp the sentiment. Glue down the stamped embellishments with 3D glue or foam pads for added dimension.