Good morning. Here is another of my samples for the recent TV shows on Hochanda featuring the Spring Fairies stamp sets. I had so much fun with these.
- Spring Fairies Collection (March Fairy, Butterflies from March, April and May)
- Floral/foliage stencil and circle template
- 13.5 X 18cm card blank, card (black, turquoise glitter and white stamping)
- Watercolours with mica (green, pink)
- Watercolour pencils (flesh, blue, green, pink)
- Clear sparkle pen
- Stickles glitter glue (Star Dust)
- Glitter paste (turquoise)
- Versafine (Onyx Black)
How to make it:
- Apply glitter paste through the stencil onto black card using a palette knife. Leave to dry.
- Paint the background and moon using sparkly mica paints. Use a circle template to help (I used a circle die to draw around). Glue mats and layers to the card front.
- Stamp the fairy and butterflies onto white stamping card and cut out. Colour with pencils and paints with mica. Shape and glue to the card front with 3D glue gel.
- Finish with Stickles for added sparkle.