Here is another of my designs created for the recent TV shows on the Craft Channel for Chocolate Baroque – using A Little Bird Told Me stamp set.
Taken with a flash you can see the sparkling gold mica.
Taken without flash you can see the gorgeous base colours of the paints.
- A Little Bird Told Me stamp set
- Leafy Stencil (Crafters Workshop 12 X 12 template)
- White card tag
- Inkpads: Versafine (Onyx Black), multicolour inkpad (pink/orange), Distress Ink (Peeled Paint)
- Spritzers (green, blue and gold with mica)
- Glitter markers (green, purple, pink and orange)
- Pink acrylic paint with gold mica
- Small offcut off a trellis die cut and small die cut flowers, satin and organza ribbons
How it was made:
The background was created by picking up spritzed ink off the stencil (after spraying though and colouring card for another project). The edges were inked with Distress Ink. The tag was extended with the trellis and the little motifs were then stamped with multicolour ink.
The bird and sentiment were stamped with Versafine Ink, and the birdie coloured with glitter pens and acrylic paint. Finally embellished with the tiny flowers and ribbons, then added a bit more sparkle with glitter glue.