Good morning. Today I am sharing another of my show samples for Chocolate Baroque using another of the lovely stamps recently featured on Hochanda. This is also a quick and easy one using the Floral Harmony stamp.
- Floral Harmony and Mackintosh Sentiments stamps
- 14.5cm card blank (white), stamping card (white)
- Ink sprays (pinkish burgundy and teal with mica)
- Versamark Inkpad
- WOW Embossing Powder (detail white)
- Alcohol marker (burgundy)
How to make it:
- Stamp and heat emboss the image and sentiment with white powder.
- Spray over the image with ink sprays, spraying more pink ink over the flower. While the ink is still wet drag out the colour over the stamped image using a damp brush. The embossed line makes this quick and easy. Use a little extra water and blotting with tissue where the colour needs lifting out and lightening.
- Drag some of the ink out across the base to anchor the image. I used a hair dryer to speed up the drying (a heat gun can bleach out some of the colour and may re-melt the embossing).
- Outline the topper with burgundy pen to frame and glue to the card front.