Good morning. This is one of my quick and easy samples created for Chocolate Baroque. You can make it in around 15 minutes.
- Lily and Birthday Words stamp sets
- 13cm card blank, white stamping card
- StazOn Inkpad (Jet Black), Versafine (Onyx Black)
- Sparkle pens (green and red)
- Alcohol marker (black)
How to make it:
- Stamp the background card randomly with black ink. Note: I used StazOn as my card blank was shiny (if you are using mat card then Versafine will be ok).
- Trim the stamping card to fit the front leaving a border and edge with black pen. Draw a circle lightly in pencil and divide into quarters. Stamp using 3 small stamps on the block at the same time and Versafine, turning the card between stamping and stamping into each corner to create a wreath design. Tip: Lay your stamps onto the card placing them around your drawn circle and then pick them up onto your acrylic block. A gridded acrylic block will help you to line up while repeat stamping. Note: This can also be done with a stamping gear if you have one, or using a stamp platform, turning the card 90 degrees between each stamping. Do a quick practice on copy paper to get the placement. You need to leave enough space for the sentiment in the middle. This sounds complicate but it really is easy – honest.
- Stamp the sentiment with Versafine and colour the images with sparkle pens. Glue to the card front.