Spectrum Aqua watercolour pens (greens and red/pinks)
Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass)
Alcohol marker (black)
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform or similar (optional but makes it much easier)
How it was made:
The stamps were coloured directly with different shades of red, pink and green watercolour pens. I used a stamping platform to create this one making it much easier to repeat stamp with different colours exactly positioning over the previous stamping. It can be done without but it’s a little more tricky. Colour the different areas of the stamp in one go and ‘huff’ (breath) over the image before stamping to activate the watercolour, alternatively lightly mist with water (but not too much).
A damp brush was then used to drag out the colour and produce shading. A little extra colour was applied where needed, picking up colour from a palette with a damp brush (using ink from the pens as a watercolour paint).
The card was trimmed and edged with Distress Ink. I also added a black border with alcohol marker to frame.
The patterned paper was glued to the heart front, a sandpaper block was used to neaten the edges.
The tree was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Olive powder.
The sentiment was stamped using the moss green watercolour pen. Note: I used only parts of the larger sentiment stamp, colouring just those areas with the pen.
The leaves were stamped around the edge using green and brown watercolour pen.
A little blue mica spray was added to the right hand side. The left hand side was covered with Versamark and embossed with clear powder.
The leaves and autumnal embellishments were stamped onto pale orange card. A little more colour was added with watercolour pens. The images were cut out and shaping was added with a ball tool. Glossy accents added to the fruits. The Autumnal embellishments were attached with 3D glue gel.
Lose glitter and glitter glue were added for extra sparkle.
The quilling flower was cut from pale orange card and rolled up the create the flower. It was embellished with ready made stamens and a bit of glitter glue.
The background decorative heart was cut from copper pearl card and glued to the back. The hanging ribbon was glued between the front and back layers.