I had so much fun creating this pine cone scene.
I used some twigs and pine cones from my stash (they must be fully dried out to avoid development of mould), hessian, T shirt fabric, kitchen paper, Sand & Balls and even broken egg shells (fully washed and membranes removed).
The background sky was created with Pebeo Fantasy paints (Moon, Prisme and Vitrail).
- 12 X 12 stretch canvas
- Powertex (Bronze and Terracotta)
- Easy Varnish
- Colortricx (Rich Gold)
- Black Bister
- 3D Sand & Balls
- Pine cones, twigs and egg shells
- Hessian, T-shirt fabric and kitchen towel
- Pebeo Fantasy Paints (Moon, Prism and Vitrail)
- Pebeo Gilding Wax (Renaissance Gold)