These quick and easy cards doubled up as TV shows samples for Lesley Wharton on The Craft Channel this week – using stamps from the Seashell Collage set.
Heather Tree Creative Designs by Anne Waller
Good morning. Today I am sharing 3 quick makes using Seashell Collage stamps from Chocolate Baroque.
I must got down to the sea
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner
These first two were stamped onto the same background paper created by randomly spritzing an A4 sheet with blue, red and gold mica sprays.
Seagulls in Italy
My third project was stamped onto a patterned paper from Crafty Individuals.
- Seashell Collage and Words of Inspiration stamp sets
- A4 sheet of thick cartridge or watercolour card, 11 X 14cm cream card blank, 15cm square card blank in cream and white, cream stamping card, Crafty Individuals 6X6 inch backing paper (Travels in Italy)
- Inkpads: Archival (Coffee), Versamark, Versafine (Onyx Black),Distress Ink (Antique Linen)
- Mr Huey’s Ink spritzers (blue/grey, red, gold with mica)
- Alcohol marker (black), fine tipped marker (brown, black)
- Polychromos pencils (brown, grey, white, black, red, orange)
View original post 358 more words