- Bold Blooms and Tangled Garden stamp sets
- White Board Shapes – Hearts and Circles sheet, 8 X 8 inch construction acetate (recycled packaging), black card (for decorative die cut frame), mount board (backing and outer frame)
- StazOn Inkpad (Jet Black) and Versamark
- Alcohol ink pens (blues and pinks)
- Gesso (White)
- Acrylic paint (light blue satin and metallic pearl)
- Coloured art pens, glitter and metallic pens (Pentart and Sakura, blue & pinks)
- Double sided sticky sheet
- Embossing powder (clear with sparse fine blue glitter), Ultra thick embossing powder (UTEE – plain clear and clear with mica sheen)
- Glitter (extra fine clear and chunky black) and glitter glue (silver)
- Large decorative frame die (Tonic) and texture stencil
How it was made:
- The flowers were stamped onto the acetate sheet using StazOn Ink. Alcohol ink pens were used to add colouring to the back of the images (StazOn would bleed with alcohol markers). Some areas were left uncoloured. White gesso was then painted onto some areas to make them opaque (alcohol inks are transparent).
- Double sided sticky sheet was then attached to the back and extra fine clear glitter applied with some chunky black glitter around the edges. A decorative die cut frame was then glued to the front.
- The shapes were pushed out of the laser cut sheet and the waste was painted with light blue acrylic paint and trimmed around to make an overlay. Images were stamped with StazOn, aligning them carefully with the images on the base acetate sheet. They were coloured with various art pens. Versamark was then applied and a layer of clear embossing powder with fine glitter applied.
- Some of the circles were stamped and coloured with art pens. Versamark was applied and they were double heat embossed with UTEE (one layer with mica sheen, one plain clear).
- The embellishments were all glued down with 3D glue gel. Silver glitter glue was added around the border and onto elements of the stamped images.
- The mount board frame was decorated using pearl blue paint using a texture stencil. The piece was then mounted onto backing board and the outer frame glued in place.