Good morning. This rocker card was one of my samples using the Tangled Garden stamps from Chocolate Baroque. The stamps went perfectly with one of my embossing folders from Sheena Douglass. Something bright and cheery on a gloomy day x.
- Tangled Garden and Words of Inspiration stamp sets
- Hammered card and stamping card (white)
- Inkpads: Marvey Matchables Dye based (Violet), Versamark
- WOW Embossing Powder (Fuchsia)
- Brusho Powder (Purple)
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens (peacock, orange, pink and Clear Overlay)
- Gel (orange) and glitter pens (blue)
- Spectrum Noir alcohol pen (purple)
- Fine tipped pen (purple)
- Glitter glue (aqua) and PVA pearls (orange)
- Glass seed beads (silver lined green)
- Circle Rocker die (Tattered Lace), sentiment panel die (Sizzix)
How it was made:
- The circle rocker card blank was cut using the die and embossed with the floral embossing folder. The sentiment was stamped with purple ink and cut out. Peacock Sparkle Pen colour was blended over the surface using a sponge. I used the technique recently demonstrated by Sheen Douglass: Add a drop of glycerine to the craft mat and work into sponge. Then pick up some pen colour, after scribbled onto the mat. The glycerine makes it blend onto the card like a Distress Ink.
- The card and sentiment panel were edged with alcohol marker and the fine tipped pen used to draw faux stitching.
- The flowers and leaves were stamped with Versamark and embossed with pink powder, cut out and coloured with sparkle, glitter and gel pens. While wet a little Brusho powder was dropped onto the petals for extra colour and texture.
- The flowers and leaves were shaped and glued to the card with 3D glue gel.
- Glass beads were glued to the flower centres. Finished with PVA pearls and glitter glue.