Good morning. I have been finishing some last minute Christmas preparations. This simple brown paper gift wrap has added luxury with a stamped tag and bright satin ribbon. Great for wrapping a gift of Lottery scratch cards.
I just love the Sparkling Trees stamp set – it is so versatile. Of course I had to add one of those lovely stamped reindeer.
- Sparkling Trees stamp set
- White and red stamping card, brown wrapping paper
- PVA glue, 3D gel glue
- Inkpads: Versamark and Versafine – Black Onyx
- Polychromos pencil
- Embossing powders – Glitter in white base
- Clear glitter glue, Glossy Accents (Ranger)
- Satin ribbon and small die cut snowflake
Stamped the reindeer, added shading with pencil and cut out. Stamped the tree, embossed with sparkle powder and cut out. Coloured baubles with pencil and added Glossy Accents.
A simple wrapped parcel looks luxury with the stamped trimmings.