Here is my project for Chocolate Baroque Challenge 16 using ‘A Little Bird Told Me’ stamp set. I love this colour combo.
- A Little Bird Told Me stamp set
- Pre-cut white fancy card blank (approx. A5 overall size)
- White stamping card
- Inkpads: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versamark, Distress Ink (Peeled Paint)
- Fine detail embossing powder (Gold)
- Ink Spritzers (pale blue, and gold with mica)
- Alcohol ink pens (pale green and blue, pink/purple and golden yellow)
- Clear crystal glitter glue
- Small piece of pink ribbon
- Floral embellishments created with coloured paper clay
- Fancy oval die approx. 12.5 X 8cm size
- Adhesive, sticky foam pads and 3D glue gel
How it was made:
- Spritzed the card blank with pale blue and gold ink. Inked the edges with Distress Ink. Picked up some of the ink spray from the craft mat with the small motif and randomly stamped the background.
- Stamped the bird with Memento ink. Aligned the die and marked the points that will extend off the die cut. Cut around the tail then re-aligned the die and cut omitting the tail section (by pulling it through and over the top of the die cutting edge).
- Stamped the bird cage with Versamark and gold embossed. Also embossed the edges of the topper and dropped some random sprinkles over the background. The image was then coloured with alcohol ink pens.
- Stamped the sentiments with Memento ink and glued to the topper. Mounted the topper on foam pads and added the floral embellishments and ribbon. Finished with some glitter glue highlights.
I hope that you like my project. I have just got this stamp set and I love it.
Good luck with the Challenge, Anne x.
Technorati Tags: chocolate Baroque,stamping,card making,a little bird told me,birthday card