I have been playing with the new Babushka stamp set. This set is so much fun and really different. I also love the Russian buildings that are included too – great for scene building.
- Babushka and Indian Textiles stamp sets
- C6 shaped card and white stamping card
- Inkpads: Distress Ink (Broken China) and Versafine (Onyx Black)
- Watercolour pens (Spectrum Aqua)
- Glitter marker (gold)
- Black marker and gold glitter glue
- 3D glue gel
How it was done:
- I created masks for the buildings by stamping onto copy paper and cutting them out. The buildings were stamped with Versafine, covered with the masks and I then stamped with the background silhouette buildings with Distress Ink.
- The images were coloured with watercolour pens. Some colour was applied directly, and some by picking up colour from a pallet using a damp brush. I then finished with touches of sparkle pen and glitter glue.