The gorgeous stamps from Chocolate Baroque are so versatile and can be used in so many different ways, from complex mixed media pieces to really quick and simple cards. This month we have been asked to create some quick projects which take under 15 minutes to make.
Here are some quick scene projects for you using the Tall Trees stamp set. This set is on a special offer at the moment.
Do have a look at the Chocolate Baroque Blog to see some more quick and easy projects from my lovely Teamies this week.
- Tall Trees and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp sets
- A6 white card blank (suitable for stamping) and tag cut from watercolour card
- A6 purple card blank, white stamping card, pale turquoise card (for layering)
- Inkpads: Distress Inks (Seedless Preserves, Peacock Feathers) and dye ink (purple)
- Alcohol ink pen (dark purple)
- Glitter glues (turquoise and purple) and PVA pearls (turquoise)
- Watercolour brush and spritzer bottle
The cards and tag were stamped using Distress Inks. To create the quick scene on the white card I stamped the tree three times without re-inking the stamp. On the purple card and tag I lightly spritzed the paper with water and used a brush to drag out and spread the ink and gift a softer diffuse effect. I used the purple marker to outline the card, tag and topper – just to give it a frame. They were finished with the stamped sentiment, glitter glues and PVA pearls. Really quick and easy.