Here is another quick and easy stamping project for you – make it in under 15 minutes.
I also sent this as a sample for the recent Brusho and Design-A-Tree shows demonstrated by Lesley on the Craft Channel.
- Design-A-Tree Woodland stamp set
- DL card blank and smooth white stamping card
- Alcohol marker and fine tipped drawing pen (black)
- Water based inks (yellow, orange, pink, purple, turquoise and green). I used Aquatints from Crafters Companion.
- Versafine Inkpad (Onyx Black)
How to make it:
- Cut the stamping card to fit onto the card front and leave a small border. Colour the card brushing the colours and blending as you go. Use a fairly dry brush for the upper yellow and orange sky – so there is more texture in the sky. Dry.
- Flick with water and lift off the ink with tissue. Dry.
- Stamp the tree with Versafine ink.
- Edge the card with black marker to frame. Use the fine tipped pen to draw a base and anchor the tree. Glue to the card blank.